audio blog - podcast

15 February 2008

See my books to read

Everything Is Miscellaneous: The Power of the New Digital Disorder
by David Weinberger

Read more about this book...
The Second Self: Computers and the Human Spirit, Twentieth Anniversary Edition
by Sherry Turkle

Read more about this book...
Orality and Literacy: The Technologizing of the Word (New Accents)
by Walter J. Ong

Read more about this book...
The Cult of the Amateur: How Today's Internet is Killing Our Culture
by Andrew Keen

Read more about this book...
The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
by Malcolm Gladwell

Read more about this book...
Technological Visions: The Hopes and Fears that Shape New Technologies
by

Read more about this book...

So that is the booklist given by Mark. I started to read two of them only to get a recall notice. Well, I was playing nice once, but the second notice is to wait a couple of days till I'm done with Technological Visions, the last one on my pimped and improved booklist. I will get back here later on with my book impressions.
The presentation format in this post closest to what I would like it to look like. As I said it is a learning process. And so my blog pimping progresses. Now I need to find a way to put this list on a side column. Huh.

4 comments:

Per Jonsson said...

Hi,

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Actually it wasn’t intended to be diminished, but that is a great idea, that maybe can be used again. Thanks for pointing that out, I didn’t think about it that way ... But it was a funny interpretation!

The fonts drive me crazy, no matter what I do, something will always look the way I didn’t intend it to look. Your blog design certainly looks OK though!

//Per

Mirza said...

Hey there, Per!

Check those few links lined up horizontally on the top. I managed to find some good download pages with templates to use in blogger, some of them way better looking than the original blogger ones. It takes time to personalize them, but it's worth the trouble. I was in between the blogger/wordpress choice and then found out those pro templated ported from wp to blogger.. can only recommend tweaking the original layout. yup.

take care thx for the comment... anyway your blog is on my shortlist...

Per Jonsson said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll see what I can do ...

gimpayamd@gmail.com said...

Try this modified version of WP Premium red for Blogger.

The black version is here.

They have multi-level dropdown CSS menus and you may freely download the templates.